General Security Guidelines
For your safety, your cooperation is asked in observing the following building safety guidelines:
- Notify the Management Office of loiterers or suspicious persons in corridors or restrooms.
- Turn away all solicitors and report solicitors to the Management Office.
- Always lock your suite when there is no one in the office - even if you have just stepped out for a quick moment.
- Always remember to take your suite keys and building access card with you when you leave the premises.
- Keep corridor doors closed at all times.
- Do not leave personal valuables unguarded in reception areas, on desk tops or in unlocked drawers.
- Removal of property or materials must be pre-authorized and cleared through the Property Management Office. An authorized representative should notify Hines 24 hours in advance of any individual or contractor who will be moving large boxes, materials of any kind, office equipment, and/or supplies, etc., from the building.
- Please contact security at 303.944.3836 to claim items that have been lost or found in the building.
- Dominion Towers has adopted a "No Solicitors" policy. Please notify the Management Office at 303.628.1130 of any solicitors on the premises.
- Refrain from using the stairways when alone except in emergency situations.
- Request a security escort to your car if you leave the building after dark.
- Notify the police and the Management Office of any crimes.
- Collect keys and building access cards from employees who have resigned or have been terminated from your firm.
- Copy and distribute these general guidelines to your entire office staff.