If an explosion occurs, please adhere to the following procedures:
- IMMEDIATELY report the explosion to the Management Office 303.628.1130. Remain calm and provide the following information:
- Your name, location (building and suite number) and phone number
- Your company name
- Exact location of explosion
- Cause (if known) of explosion
- Extent of casualties and number and type of injuries
- Whether explosion caused fire and if so, location of fire
- Evacuate all persons from the area if necessary.
The Management Office will immediately contact the Fire and Police Departments and will dispatch emergency personnel to the scene.