Access Card Policy
All individuals performing work or delivering materials to Dominion Towers are required to check in with Security. The procedures for checking are as follows:
- Use Service Corridor from the Loading Dock if delivering items.
- Sign in at the Dock Master Booth in the Loading Dock or Security Desk.
- Receive access card in exchange for identification.
- Use the freight elevators to enter or exit the tenant space.
- Sign out and return the badge when leaving the building.
Daily badges will be issued to individuals who enter the building to perform service on a one-time basis (i.e. flower delivery, computer service technician). The individual will sign in, be issued an access card in exchange for identification, and be required to return the badge and sign out upon leaving the building.
We appreciate your cooperation in informing all of your service contractors and delivery personnel of this policy! If there are any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to call the Property Management Office at 303.628.1130.
After Hours Access for Contractors or Vendors
To enter the building when the Property Management Office is closed, 5:00 PM to 8:00 AM, Monday through Friday and any time on the weekends, any contractor or vendor must be on the building's After Hours Access List. Authorized personnel for the tenant company may add a contractor or vendor to this list using company email or by faxing a signed After Hours Access form to the Property Management Office 303.628.1130. Please indicate if you need the contractor or vendor to be let into your suite by Security. The form must be received by the Property Management Office no later than 4:00 PM on the day of the access in order to be valid for that evening’s services. This form is used for a one time basis only.
- General Liability: $3,000,000 per occurrence combined single limit bodily injury and property damage
- Auto Liability: $1,000,000 combined single limit
- Worker's Compensation: Satisfy Colorado statutory limits
- Employer's Liability: $500,000 per occurrence
- Excess / Umbrella Liability: $3,000,000 per occurrence
- Certificate of Insurance Holder: FSP 600 17th Street LLC
Additional Insured: FSP 600 17th Street LLC, Franklin Street Properties Corp., Hines GS Properties, Inc.
Once completed, the insurance information may be e-mailed to property management at Dominion.Towers@Hines.com, and/or faxed to 303.628.1130 and/or mailed to:
FSP 600 17th Street
c/o Hines GS Properties, Inc.
600 17th Street, Suite 200N
Denver, CO 80202